OHenry’s Coffee is looking for applicants for Store Leader positions. Applicants should have strong and friendly communication skills, a team player, detail oriented, and the ability to anticipate the needs of our guests.
Interested? Apply HERE
- Setts goals for the team members, develops organizational capability, and models how we work together:
- Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team.
- Displays a customer comes first attitude by training and holding team members accountable for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of OHenry’s Coffee Company.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to team members to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Provides coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
Planning and Execution
- Develops strategic and operational plans for the team
- Manages analytics for the store and reporting on those to the main office
- Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure team member development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Providies functional expertise and executes functional responsibilities:
- Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for non exempt team members and minors.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
Team Member Development & Team Building
- Providing team members with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams:
- Actively manages team members by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve team member performance. Manages ongoing team member performance using performance management tools to support organizational objectives.
- Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with other team members in the area by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Ensures team members adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and programs as well as by finding new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Utilizes and demonstrates effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful store team resulting in an environment where team members are valued and respected.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to manage store operations independently
Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times
Knowledge of customer service techniques
Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
Organization and planning skills
Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
Strong problem solving skills
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
Ability to plan and prioritize workload
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information